DennyP Travel
Posted By: chris santilli Beach clears out... - 03/31/2021 03:23 PM
...for free Cat cruise courtesy of Harry the other day...except for Charlie who owned the beach for himself a couple hours!

(Reported by a friend next door)...I just like the visual of Charlie in an inflatible ring with hat/sunglassses and an umbrella drink in his hand....
Posted By: CharlieV. Re: Beach clears out... - 04/01/2021 04:57 PM
Well, there are only about 40 guests here right now, so it wouldn't take much to "clear out" the place. Especially if it's for a fee catamaran cruise. I wasn't the only one here tho. . . but I sure enjoyed the peace smile And I was floating on my inflatable "yacht" - but it's a floating chair, not a ring - sorry wink And I'm not an umbrella drink guy. . . more like a Guinness.
Posted By: LyleM Re: Beach clears out... - 04/01/2021 06:21 PM
Originally Posted by CharlieV.
Well, there are only about 40 guests here right now, so it wouldn't take much to "clear out" the place. Especially if it's for a fee catamaran cruise. I wasn't the only one here tho. . . but I sure enjoyed the peace smile And I was floating on my inflatable "yacht" - but it's a floating chair, not a ring - sorry wink And I'm not an umbrella drink guy. . . more like a Guinness.

Regardless.......... you still 'own' the place no matter how many people are on the beach!!
Posted By: chris santilli Re: Beach clears out... - 04/01/2021 09:11 PM
Thanks, Charlie, for the visual update! And I agree with Lyle above too!
© DennyP Travel Message Boards