Shout Box Usage Rules
  • Keep it clean
  • Use the Visitor Schedule to post your trip dates
  • No inflammatory remarks
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Popular Topics(Views)
3,681,809 why WWW
661,876 Class of ?
Thread Like Summary
DennyP, KyleMM1, Lucie73, Mitch&Jennifer, roy, TJ and DA
Original Post (Thread Starter)
Hedo virgin no more! #146027 06/14/2021 10:45 PM
by KyleMM1
KyleMM1
First, i want to thank all of you so much for your kind words and advice. I'm really not sure that I would have enjoyed my trip so much if not for that. I will be posting a trip report after I've had time to collect my thoughts and compose something worthy of the experience. I truly feel blessed to have met some of the www people and other members of the hedo family. 🥰
Liked Replies
Re: Hedo virgin no more! #146066 Jul 4th a 11:34 PM
by ShawneeKat
ShawneeKat
I just read your trip report Kyle. Great job, I loved reading about your experience. It made me thing about my first trip. Our group host asked me to write our group's trip report from a virgin perspective. I attached a link below in case you would like to read it. Now that you are no longer a Hedo virgin I think you will be able to relate and it may give you a laugh or two. Side note, our first trip was under the old Super Clubs ownership. The resort was very run down, the liquor was less than top shelf and the food was good, but not great. The people and the Hedo vibe prompted us to come back. Harry acquired the property about 6 months later. We are returning in September and it will be my 18th trip. Enjoy looking forward to your next trip to Hedo. The trips are awesome, but the countdown to the trip is almost foreplay before spectacular sex starts.

https://dennyp.com/HIITripReports/2012/kathy_0912.htm
2 members like this
Re: Hedo virgin no more! #146073 Jul 10th a 06:33 PM
by Chris_in_NC
Chris_in_NC
Great TRs Kyle & Carter! I hadn't seen the Never Neverland TR before...... very entertaining! It's always great hearing others' thoughts and fond memories. Brings back many of our own over the years. Big thanks to all who contribute them.... and to Denny for hosting the forum for all this great info over these past 20+ years! smile
2 members like this
Re: Hedo virgin no more! #146028 Jun 14th a 11:09 PM
by Hedo-regular
Hedo-regular
KyleMMI,

Yeah, if your experience was really great, you'll need a vacation to recover from your vacation!
It's happened to lots of us.
Damned paperwork always takes time.

Respect.
1 member likes this
Re: Hedo virgin no more! #146044 Jun 23rd a 02:17 AM
by KyleMM1
KyleMM1
I am finally sending my trip report to Denny. Thank you to everyone.
1 member likes this
Re: Hedo virgin no more! #146055 Jun 29th a 12:55 PM
by roy
roy
Denny thanks for posting Kyle's TR. Kyle...thanks so much for a very informative and entertaining report. So happy you had a fantastic time at one of the greatest resorts in the world. No doubt Hedo haunts your mind from time to time now. You'll find yourself smiling, perhaps at work or in a store...and it will bring you back to Hedo. Until your next trip Kyle...as a good friend (Delroy), used to say... "not the first time, not the second time...not even the third time but every time!!" Peace, Love and Respect my friend!!
1 member likes this
Re: Hedo virgin no more! #146058 Jun 30th a 12:35 AM
by KyleMM1
KyleMM1
Roy, I'm glad you enjoyed my account of my first hedo trip. I can't imagine a better vacation. I do find myself remembering and smiling! Lol. I also have people asking about my vacation and I get to relive bits and pieces during the telling. I couldn't agree more with Delroy. I'm very much looking forward to my next trip and every trip after. Maybe one day our paths will cross at my new home. Peace, love, and respect to you as well.
1 member likes this
Re: Hedo virgin no more! #146060 Jun 30th a 06:33 AM
by Chicago Jake
Chicago Jake
Great Trip Report, Kyle! Your experiences were very similar to my first trip way back in the early nineties. I've had many great trips since then. I hope you do too. Maybe we will meet there one day.
1 member likes this
Re: Hedo virgin no more! #146064 Jul 4th a 12:30 AM
by KyleMM1
KyleMM1
Thank you davenrose and Loni and Jim. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I tried to write something worthy of the experience. I'm looking forward to when i can say "my 25th trip"
1 member likes this
Re: Hedo virgin no more! #146067 Jul 5th a 03:47 AM
by Hedo-regular
Hedo-regular
ShawneeKat,

Great trip report from a member of the Jamaican Water Slide Team.

I must have missed that report years ago.

I do remember asking members of the JWST what they were going to do, when they removed the water slide. The immediate answer was "Drink more". laugh

Respect.
1 member likes this
Re: Hedo virgin no more! #146072 Jul 10th a 04:26 PM
by Carter
Carter
Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your excellent trip report, and welcome to the cult! Hedo is truly a life-changing experience in the best possible way, as I’m sure you know by now.

You may enjoy this trip report from many years ago, it is one of my all time favorites:

https://dennyp.com/HIITripReports/2003/steve__julie__0603.htm

Cheers!
1 member likes this
Re: Hedo virgin no more! #146074 Jul 12th a 04:28 AM
by DennyP
DennyP
Chris, I am happy to have provided a forum to share information with others. I am especially happy that many have found it useful.
1 member likes this
Forum Search
Newest Members
JaywhyTurtleCove, radarrogue, Standfas, SPX33, LonnieR
23805 Registered Users
Top Posters
DennyP 6,585
HedoDiveMstr 5,130
Roy in VA 2,760
Bunz z 1,929
Chicago Jake 1,802
Hedobill 1,356