Shout Box Usage Rules
  • Keep it clean
  • Use the Visitor Schedule to post your trip dates
  • No inflammatory remarks
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Popular Topics(Views)
3,569,083 why WWW
632,639 Class of ?
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nudes From The Front
#144763 11/22/2019 11:31 PM
P
OP Online Content
P
And another Parrot trip has started. (I see Chris is already there...)
I am on my way to the airport, and should be at Hedo early afternoon (knock on wood).

Same deal as before: I will attempt at least one post/update from "home", per day. If there are interruptions (WiFi drops, laptop explodes, etc.), I will catch up when I can. I will try to act on requests, just don't expect too much. smirk

And the usual disclaimer - as the week goes on my system will be running on less sleep, and more alcohol. My spelling will go first, and I may start to babble. You have been warned. cool

Toodles.

All in all, I'd rather be a hippy.
Re: Nudes From The Front
Parracky Parrot #144764 11/23/2019 08:28 AM
D
Online Content
D
We just got back on Wednesday. Hope you have the great weather we had.

Parracky Parrot #144766 11/23/2019 11:40 AM
R
R
Have fun! Looking forward to your posts.

Parracky Parrot #144769 11/23/2019 04:12 PM
P
OP Online Content
P
OK, made it. Time from plane to the bus was 45 minutes.

Nice day, didn't seem as hot as I expected, lower humidity maybe?
Sunset was only a 5 out of 10 though (it has to touch the water to get a good score).

It's been three years, and both Montigo Bay and the road to Negril have much new construction. New shops and many more resorts. Half Moon Bay has overflowed with new things, (condos maybe?). Anyway it's busy.
The forest has really grown back.

Hedo has changed too. Some trees are gone, brush has been replaced with lawns. I think there is more sand on the beach now.

As I sit here, corner of the dinning room (i.e. free WiFi spot), staff is on stage practicing the Can Can? Hope I can stay awake long enough to catch the show.

Parracky Parrot #144770 11/24/2019 03:58 AM
D
Online Content
D
We really enjoy the updates, amp up our anticipation for our trip!! 10 more days

Parracky Parrot #144771 11/24/2019 12:00 PM
L
L
See you tomorrow!

"Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful...meet the sun and the wind with more of your skin...For the breath of life is the sunlight and the hand of life is the wind ....". Kahlil Gibran
Parracky Parrot #144772 11/24/2019 04:28 PM
P
OP Online Content
P
And it was another nice day.
Sunset was a solid Ten. Beautiful.

The crowd is still moving in, nude pool only at half cap. as of yet. It's nice and warm so I guess, it is heated.

I noticed today that the wooden tower that used to support one end of the slide, is gone. Also gone is that Big tree that stood next to it. The bridge is closed due to the work, It looks like something will go in where the tower was.

Only found one truly "hot" hot tub so far: the one hidden in the prude end.

I think Denny has an event sponsored in the piano room in a few minutes, time to go check it out.

Parracky Parrot #144774 11/24/2019 06:46 PM
H
H
Free wifi is available all over the resort, including the rooms. For a fee, you can get a bit faster wifi.

If this be a dream do not wake me up; if not a dream, wish me no sleep
Parracky Parrot #144776 11/25/2019 07:11 PM
P
OP Online Content
P
Well Now you tell me. smirk

Somewhat sticky today, clouds moved in mid afternoon and pushed the humidity up. There was no sunset, so 1/∞ out of 10 for that.

Just came back from the Butt Crack version of the One Love bus tour. As expected it was R rated. Again. blush

Bees and stray cats are everywhere. The cats are brave enough to try and grab food from the tables. Bees are still swarming the nude bar - I wonder, if someone brought a fake wasp nest and put it up, might it help? (At least with the bees).

The paper straws are OK, but go limp after 15 minutes (insert your own joke here).

The place is full, but with little young blood to be seen. I know this week is heavy with repeaters, but still...

That's enough of my rantings.

Parracky Parrot #144784 11/26/2019 12:08 PM
P
OP Online Content
P
The free WiFi is not available at H-block, so I am back in the lobby. Not a problem.

The day has been partially cloudy (and a few drops of rain) so I don't expect to see the sunset this evening. So I rate it 2x out of x^2, with x to be determined later.

All room renovations seem to be completed, all the way to the last ones next to the nude pool.

Food has been average this trip. The buffet has been somewhat monotonous, with more staples (like rice) than anything fancy. I should try one of the restaurants, but I over did it on the fresh fruit and my colon is not happy with me right now. sick Once I can pass that brick I'll be better.

Someone was kicked out of the resort the other day: Something about being rude to staff and refusing to de-clothe at the nude end. Chris can fill us in when she gets back.

Nude pool and tub are less occupied that past years. The number of PDA's are not near the peak of ten years ago, once again the lack of new blood seems to be the reason. This seems to be the case ever since Hedo III closed down.

And now it's Ice cream time!

Parracky Parrot #144789 11/26/2019 02:06 PM
C
Online Content
C
following up to PP...I don't think the guy was kicked out...saw him naked in the pool at trivia contest yesterday. He was a total meanie the day before---fully shorted up and blowing cigar smoke around even after asked to stop b/c a friend was recuperating from a heart attack who couldn't fly yet (the stay in MoBay hospital was awful). He said to the guard he'd been to Hedo more than 50 times...looked young, but whatever.

PDAs are low this time of year with so many non-swinger repeaters. But BJs in rooms w/ hot tubs viewed daily!

Regards,
Chris
"The Naked Truth About Hedonism II" New 3rd edition!
at www.chrissantilli.com
Print, audiobook and ebooks
chris santilli #144793 11/27/2019 07:04 AM
R
roy Online Content
Online Content
R
Ahh yes the Bjs in the hot tubs...then the spanking?...what movie Chris?

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices...have very few virtues." Abraham Lincoln
Parracky Parrot #144794 11/27/2019 07:33 AM
C
Online Content
C
Some butts of men have major bruising from a certain lady's riding crop!

Regards,
Chris
at www.chrissantilli.com
Parracky Parrot #144795 11/27/2019 11:08 AM
R
roy Online Content
Online Content
R
wink

Last edited by roy; 11/27/2019 11:09 AM.

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices...have very few virtues." Abraham Lincoln
Parracky Parrot #144796 11/27/2019 03:56 PM
P
OP Online Content
P
Hmmm, I think I know who's crop you speak of...

Anyway, hot and humid today, even the laptop is dripping. Early morning clouds, but gone by afternoon. I understand most of last week was rained out so I am the lucky one.

Sunset put on a good show, 9 out of 10. (btw, yesterday had x=10 ).

Bees are pissing me off, they will follow you to get at your drink. Had to beat two of them to death (I'm part Irish you see...)

I suddenly see a lot of spam on the e-mail address I gave the front desk. It could be coincidence, but be careful with personal details, just in case. It's the way of the world now.

Glow party was great, although maybe the music could be better chosen for our crowd (gimme that ACDC, I wanna Rock).

Hump day today, and I've only just recovered from my 1:00 am flight to get in on saturday. Sigh.

Food come soon, me go now.

Parracky Parrot #144804 11/28/2019 04:16 PM
P
OP Online Content
P
Good sunny day. Just a hint of clouds, sunset a solid 8.5 of 10.

The butt-crack parade was today. As I lay in the lounger thinking about it, I heard two calls: One, the long sweaty walk up the beach and the other, from the bar with all the cold drinks. Guess which one won? cool
Anyway I hope the crackers had fun, it always was a blast in past years.

It's the part of the trip when things start to break. A watch, a charger, one set of headphones and a bag zipper have failed. Luckily I carry multiple spares, the seasoned traveler that I am.

Toga and foam party tonight, hope I can stay awake for them after our "turkey" dinner.

And I hope all of YOU have a good Thanks Giving too.

Parracky Parrot #144805 11/28/2019 04:52 PM
C
Online Content
C
PP might have missed the parade, but 55+ others didn't...grin! Much success in convincing the Sandals' ladies into the ole titty reveal (mardi gras beads were given), and many gentlemen of Sandals permitted the ever-famous "Bambi" to flog and swat their clothed and nekkid bums. The following champagne party welcomed a virgin French Canadian couple with initiation rites followed by beach dancing, games, prizes, and general debauchery. whoo-hoo. Yes, I'm chillin' before dinner after the drinking contest.

Regards,
Chris
at www.chrissantilli.com
Parracky Parrot #144806 11/29/2019 10:25 AM
P
OP Online Content
P
A Noon posting today.
Still sunny (surprise!) with a nice sea breeze. I hope the weather holds until I leave sunday because it looks like the car I left back home at the airport will be under a foot of snow. cry

Tried to book Club Mobay for my return Sunday afternoon - no luck, it's booked out. So a warning to everyone, book real early to be sure to get a spot.

Turkey dinner was busy: I thinks there be extra guests as there were NO spare table settings out. Once you loose your spot you need to circle like a shark until another opens up.
There was also an ice sculpture which was nice to see made a come back.

(Boy this Landshark is starting to kick in, better finish up.)

The foam party was OK, but not as crazy as my last one. Not enough foam - good for dancing I guess, but not the 15 foot high mountain that filled the old ice rink, where people had hollowed out little rooms inside. That one was completely nuts. crazy

Speaking of nuts, mine could use some more sun.
Laters.

Parracky Parrot #144807 11/29/2019 05:04 PM
P
OP Online Content
P
BTW, sunset was just 4 out of 10.

The bathroom window opening is 28 inch wide by 25 inch tall, I think the tree frogs are on a timer because they all go silent (every night) at 3:00 am, and Men: Beware if you have underarm hair, there are women here who are determined to shave them.

And I think this laptop is on it's last legs too... shocked

Parracky Parrot #144808 11/30/2019 08:44 AM
P
OP Online Content
P
Good sunny day, again a nice sea breeze (blowing the opposite direction).

This is my last full day, I leave Sunday morning. The front lobby is full of those waiting for a ride, nothing to do but stare at the Super Max across the street (opps, sorry. That's the new Grand Dildo). I'm worn out enough that I'm ready to go home, although I am sure I will change my mind once I start shoveling snow...

The lobster fest dinner last night was packed. I've never seen the dinning room overflow before, there must have been guest pass people in attendance.
The ice cream machine struggles to keep up - right now it's just pumping liquid.

Bugs (other than the Bee Bombardments) have been relatively minor this trip. A couple sand flees, maybe a spider, that's it. My tummy is better, one foot hurts, I am walking cross-eyed from the drink, so I guess it's been a good trip.

I'm seeing some younger faces in the crowd now, perhaps it's just the thanksgiving crowd that is heavy on long time repeaters: It would be nice if someone around next week can post an update on that.

Last day for the beach, I'm hoping for a great sunset to top it all off.

Parracky Parrot #144809 12/01/2019 05:59 AM
L
L

I noticed today that the wooden tower that used to support one end of the slide, is gone. Also gone is that Big tree that stood next to it. The bridge is closed due to the work, It looks like something will go in where the tower was......(quote = Parracky Parrot)

Rumor has it that the plan is to replace the tree (miss the shade, more umbrella's, tables and chairs needed on main pool deck) and tower with a large patio for smokers of all kinds.
The jewelry store past the wine bar is empty and Paulette has confirmed that Cheech and Chong 'smoke supplies ' will be stocked upon completion.

Last edited by Lucie73; 12/01/2019 06:29 AM.

"Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful...meet the sun and the wind with more of your skin...For the breath of life is the sunlight and the hand of life is the wind ....". Kahlil Gibran
Parracky Parrot #144810 12/01/2019 08:33 AM
C
Online Content
C
Was great to see you PP! And so appreciated the astronomy lesson--Venus and Jupiter were hanging out by the crescent mood...got great twilight pics. Some WWW gang have started to arrive and reports say the resort is at 100%, but that's what they always seem to say. No construction is in anyone's way right now. Haven't seen broccoli for a week. Harry hasn't been around since I got here on the 21st. Saw a nice trio of gay guys enjoying themselves in the hot tub and said 'bravo' to myself. No one took issue while I was there, thankfully. Sand fleas seem nonexistent this week. Wish the entertainment show had more variety, but they still workmtheir butts off up there, and Winston continues to belt out great songs. Piano bar no longer makes your ears bleed with sound volume and new piano guy (Dave) can even give a go at BoRap! Mark Maze is in the house for his great entertainment...he played guitar and sang by the prude pool to a nice-sized crowd. Lower prude pool still feels chilly though staff says the heater is working, just not on...dang! Door sweeps and soap dishes are nice add-ons in the rooms.

Regards,
Chris
at www.chrissantilli.com
Parracky Parrot #144811 12/01/2019 09:01 AM
H
H
What is a door sweep?

Respect.

The more you look, the more you see.
Parracky Parrot #144812 12/01/2019 11:54 AM
P
OP Online Content
P
SO, I'm off today. Or at least I should be...
Seems a butt-load of snow has landed on Toronto and my flight out is really delayed, enough that I likely will miss my connection and will be spending the night - somewhere. Hmmm.
At least I was able to get into Club Mobay to spend my delay.

No proper sunset yesterday, so just 2 out of 10.

BTW, the airport does Not have banana Rum Cream (just coffee and coconut (I only get Sangsters)), but I picked up a bottle in the Hedo store anyway. I like to mix and match.

chris santilli #144814 12/01/2019 02:46 PM
S
S
Chris, why would anyone take issue while you were there🤣

Focus Your Attention On My Eyes
Hedo II - Winter WWW
Sleepster #144815 12/01/2019 09:23 PM
C
Online Content
C
gotta love the English language, eh, Sleepster (good catch!)?

Regards,
Chris
at www.chrissantilli.com
Parracky Parrot #144816 12/02/2019 01:15 AM
D
Online Content
D
Thanks for the daily updates, we have enjoyed them, just two more days and we will be home, you guys have helped keep the anticipation at a manageable level!!

Parracky Parrot #144817 12/02/2019 06:31 AM
L
L
Harry was in the nude pool yesterday, having just returned from spending Thanksgiving with family. Mark Maze is leaving Wednesday sadly. I have had a FABULOUS time meeting up with Chris this past week. I think I just missed you Parracky Parrot unless you were part of the Carwash at the nude pool on the afternoon of the Heinylicken party!

Parracky Parrot #144819 12/02/2019 09:25 AM
C
Online Content
C
Great time with PP and 'Lucie' for me too! Harry says he still wants to create a Hedo History museum...probably in a corner of the disco. The beach got 'hotter' today with more PDAs yesterday...

Regards,
Chris
at www.chrissantilli.com
chris santilli #144820 12/02/2019 11:39 AM
R
roy Online Content
Online Content
R
You entice with pearls of edge play...naughty vixen. ;-) . And the door sweeps do make a welcome addition.

roy...33 days and a wake up.

Parracky Parrot #144821 12/02/2019 03:49 PM
P
OP Online Content
P
Wow ok, so Just Now got home some thirty hours after starting out. Didn't I say I hated the Toronto Airport? Those guys have Got to invest in snow control.

I indeed watched the "Carwash" from the pool, but I was too taken with the Spirits to get up and join. I miss the days of playing twister.

And a suggestion for those guys who want to visit one of the restaurants with their wives: Please dress up, just a little?
I paid a visit to Pasta (whatever it's called now), and I saw many women in nice dresses, with husbands in old t-shirts, beach shorts and flip flops.
Come on, some of the men looked like bums. It doesn't take much to make an impression; a simple shirt with buttons, shorts with pockets, and just about anything other than flip flops. shocked

The "book store" behind the tourist desk is in desperate need of some books. If any of you have extra space in your baggage (you know, room left over to bring a bottle back) why not take something you were going to throw out anyway?
All I had to leave behind this time was some cardboard, rope and duct tape.

Parracky Parrot #144822 12/02/2019 04:06 PM
T
T
Originally Posted by Parracky Parrot

All I had to leave behind this time was some cardboard, rope and duct tape.

Kinky.

BTW, by the time you left, had they put out eggnog yet or is it a bit too early for that?

Parracky Parrot #144823 12/02/2019 08:31 PM
P
OP Online Content
P
Ahhh F**K.
Just opened my suitcase - it seems those boxes the duty free gives you don't protect shit.
The only bottle that survived was the one from the Hedo store I wrapped in some shirts.
Must have happen in Toronto. I hate that place.

Two days in and December is already kicking my ass.

Parracky Parrot #144824 12/04/2019 02:14 PM
P
OP Online Content
P
Hey Chris, when you get a moment...
Your private message box seems to be full. I'd like to get that photo off of you. PM me when you get back.
Show me yours I'll show you mine. laugh

btw, is there eggnog out yet?

Parracky Parrot #144825 12/04/2019 04:32 PM
C
Online Content
C
Didn't see eggnog when I left on Tuesday, but that doesn't mean it's not there! My email is chris@chrissantilli.com if you want to send pics...will do same!

The crowd is definitely getting younger and friskier this week!

Regards,
Chris
at www.chrissantilli.com
Parracky Parrot #144842 12/15/2019 09:48 AM
P
OP Online Content
P
BTW, that big tree down by the nude grill that has provided shade for so many years: What is it?

Parracky Parrot #144845 12/17/2019 08:26 PM
C
C
One of the staff called it a Sea Cotton when I asked years ago.

Chris in FL (previously VT)
Parracky Parrot #144846 12/17/2019 10:57 PM
P
OP Online Content
P
Ahh, OK. That gave me a lead through a Jamaican slang dictionary, that it is probably a Blue Mahoe.

(Surprisingly hard to find out about it - Google has really gone to hell; so many dead ends and just outright wrong information...)

Thanks!.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Newest Members
S&KNC, Curious Mama, slutass, MrsW, Itsnursejessi
23530 Registered Users
Top Posters
DennyP 6,247
HedoDiveMstr 5,117
Roy in NC 2,759
Liz in VT 2,605