Shout Box Usage Rules
  • Keep it clean
  • Use the Visitor Schedule to post your trip dates
  • No inflammatory remarks
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Popular Topics(Views)
3,569,203 why WWW
632,672 Class of ?
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Night pass questions
#144342 05/16/2019 06:30 PM
H
OP Offline
H
It's been many years since I was at Hedo on a night pass.

I'm going to be at RIU Tropical Palace with some friends, and I want to get some of them over to Hedo on a night pass to see an evening show like they will never see at any other all-inclusive. (Wednesday show)

So, paying for the night pass -- what can be used? Credit card, debit card, or cash?

Since we will arrive after the dive shack is closed, how do we get towels (If we want them)?

Respect.

The more you look, the more you see.
Re: Night pass questions
Hedo-regular #144343 05/16/2019 06:59 PM
C
C
Yes, Diane is still doing the Milk Dance on Wednesday nights!

I'm pretty sure that you can use a credit card for a night pass (confirm by emailing front desk manager Shawnreid@hedonism.com or the concierge desk: lornabrammer@hedonism.com. And lots of towels are available at many places around Hedo--esp. near water sources. Just ask any nearby staff.

Regards,
Chris
"The Naked Truth About Hedonism II" New 3rd edition!
at www.chrissantilli.com
Print, audiobook and ebooks
Hedo-regular #144344 05/16/2019 07:04 PM
C
C
I'd expect credit cards are fine (as is cash). Towels are typically available all day/night next to the nude beach grill. Here's the website, in case you haven't checked it out recently.
https://www.hedonism.com/hedonism-resort/guest-passes/

Chris in FL (previously VT)
Hedo-regular #144349 05/19/2019 01:17 PM
H
OP Offline
H
Thanks for the replies.

I forgot to ask one question. Does Roots Explosion play on Wednesday?
I think so, but want to confirm it.

Thanks.
Respect.

Hedo-regular #144350 05/20/2019 12:43 AM
H
Online Content
H
Also be sure to bring a photo id for each of your gang.

The above referenced website makes reference to a discount for first time visitors, but you need to call/email to arrange it (I think).

If this be a dream do not wake me up; if not a dream, wish me no sleep
Hedo-regular #144351 05/20/2019 10:36 AM
L
L
The front desk will hold on to your photo ID, we only had our passports and felt weird leaving them behind. ID gets returned to you when you return at the end of the night around 2 am and security sign you out.

"Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful...meet the sun and the wind with more of your skin...For the breath of life is the sunlight and the hand of life is the wind ....". Kahlil Gibran
Hedo-regular #144352 05/20/2019 11:24 AM
L
L
We have been twice on a night pass. Both times we did a 6 hour round trip for the priveledge of seeing ( and surprising) old friends. My dear friend from Ohio wanted me to surprise her husband by suddenly appearing at the nude hot tub 7 months early. The joke was on my girlfriend when I rolled in the lobby with a young hot bartender from Ambiance and my husband. Oh yah the cool thing was it was assumed my young friend was my boy toy so he got in for free! Yes the young bartender was total arm candy however my girlfriend was not amused with his plan. Saw a whole group of old friends that we hadn't seen in years (come at different times of the year and not as frequently) .....sooooo much fun !!! It was so hard to leave that night...however we did get an extra hour while security tried to find the young bartender travelling with us back to Ambiance (see my trip report).... turns out he had just wasted several hours chatting up a beautiful young woman. After hours flirting they discovered they had not seen each other since they were kids..... they were first cousins!

Last edited by Lucie73; 05/20/2019 11:39 AM.

"Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful...meet the sun and the wind with more of your skin...For the breath of life is the sunlight and the hand of life is the wind ....". Kahlil Gibran
Hedo-regular #144353 05/21/2019 10:43 AM
L
L
I was pleased to see that since we last were on a night pass Feb 2018, there is no more of that nonsense about not being allowed to go to the hot tub when on a day/night pass (we went anyway....it was our meeting spot). Only place off limits on a night pass is the Romping Shop.

Last edited by Lucie73; 05/21/2019 10:44 AM. Reason: Typo

Hedo-regular #144483 07/24/2019 07:50 AM
H
OP Offline
H
Here's an update:

We are in Jamaica now, and on Tuesday, we went over to Hedo to talk to Donna Grant about some matters, and to check about our night passes to Hedo on Wednesday.

Then we got a rude surprise. The group The Young Swingers have taken over the whole resort this week. They bought out all 280 rooms. And according to Donna, they have it in their contract that no day or night passes can be issued.

So we are locked out from our night pass visit.

This group comes 3 times a year, but I don't think they take over the whole resort the other 2 times.

And I wonder what happened to the AWOL at Hedo 2 group that is also on Danny's calendar for this week.

(I wonder if Harry is locked out, too, since to be a member of The Young Swingers, you have to be under 40).

(Limited) respect.

Hedo-regular #144484 07/24/2019 12:18 PM
I
I
I quit Hedo 10 years ago for good, but having spent a good 25 years as a "regular" and having many fond memories, I still follow this page and a couple of FB pages to see what's going on. Hearing that a group can take over the entire resort is dismaying to say the least. Its just not the same place that I loved and is still a part of me. I discovered resort life outside of Hedo and wish I had some of the money I paid to go to Hedo available to me now so that I could continue to explore the world beyond. As for you Hedo Regular, its a shame you can't get in to visit on a day pass, but it seems that a group that would limit participation on age is probably a group you'd rather not be around. Full respect to you...

Follow your dream! Unless it's the one where you're at work in your underwear during a fire drill.
Hedo-regular #144506 08/07/2019 04:16 PM
R
R
Agreed Mikey! We were repeat offenders for years and years, but the group situation drove us away eventually. I we were there last spring on a day pass to see Gus, say Hi to Donna, Kevin, and others we always liked dealing with. The Young Swinger group was there then but not in "Takeover" numbers. There were nice enough and not nearly as annoying as a lot of the other groups we have shared the resort with over the years.
Roy in VA

Formerly Roy in VA ... but moved to NC back in 2010!
Procrastination ? ... I got time for that!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Newest Members
S&KNC, Curious Mama, slutass, MrsW, Itsnursejessi
23530 Registered Users
Top Posters
DennyP 6,247
HedoDiveMstr 5,117
Roy in NC 2,759
Liz in VT 2,605
Bunz z 1,919
Chicago Jake 1,760