Arizona
F
FunToLook Offline OP
Junior Member (<31 posts)
FunToLook  Offline OP
Junior Member (<31 posts)
F

Arizona
This is unrelated to cruises or clubs or resorts, just a question about soft swap couples.

I realize everyone's definition of soft swap or softswap will be slightly or even very different so my personal definition is doing everything but having intercourse with another couple.

I do post this as a couple. We communicate a lot, have no secrets, are very honest and open minded together so both know what we are interested in.

Assuming that the majority of couples here are full swap I was wondering if there are any couples here that are soft swap.
I understand that for many couples, soft swap may be their gateway to full swap meaning they will test the waters with the hope or intention of getting to full swap.

However, I am mainly interested in hearing from couples who are not interested in going full swap. They would like to enjoy one or more relationships with others couples while keeping intercourse between each respective couple.

For example, we have been hoping to find a couple in our area for many years. Because it is a small town and discretion is a must, this search is extremely difficult. We have advertised countless times but only get responses from full swing couples.

Just wondering what other soft swing couples are experiencing in terms of finding what they are looking for. For those lucky enough to have found this, I would love to know how things went, are going, how you were able to meet, etc.

50's couple, Prescott area, seek soft swing friendship with couple that have no experiences, like us. Out of town even more fun, you host, we'll host. All we ask is that you have the time to foster a new friendship! Not interested in friend collectors.
Re: Any soft swap couples here? [Re: FunToLook] #133737
01/27/2019 08:35 PM
01/27/2019 08:35 PM
Canada
L
Lucie73 Offline
Lucie73  Offline
L

Canada
What happens at Hedo stays at Hedo ......

"Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful...meet the sun and the wind with more of your skin...For the breath of life is the sunlight and the hand of life is the wind ....". Kahlil Gibran

Search

Newest Members
Scott & Laura, Lavabawl, Billtonya va, Ren61Mar58, KinkyK68
23354 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
DennyP 6,022
HedoDiveMstr 5,068
Roy in NC 2,756
Liz in VT 2,605
Bunz z 1,904
Chicago Jake 1,759
Hedobill 1,356
diane 1,304
Top Posters(30 Days)
DennyP 17
LyleM 4
Risu 3
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics10,272
Posts116,497
Members23,354
Most Online281
Nov 7th, 2012
Today's Birthdays
Dave & Rita, TexJohn
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 65 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod