Shout Box Usage Rules
  • Keep it clean
  • Use the Visitor Schedule to post your trip dates
  • No inflammatory remarks
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Popular Topics(Views)
3,611,430 why WWW
642,346 Class of ?
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Mixing business with pleasure?
#127460 09/30/2014 01:53 PM
C
Junior Member (<31 posts)
OP Offline
Junior Member (<31 posts)
C
I was wondering if there was ever a topic posted within the Hedonism forum related to members helping each other out professionally. Now I realize that vacation is vacation and many people are there to get away from reality but I also know that many members (as proven by this board)are so passionate about Hedonism that they follow the goings on regularly using several different forums. We are very blessed to be in a position to return to the place we love because we are also successful in what we do to make a living. The better we do in our reality, the more we can escape from it and enjoy the company we choose to keep. I am amazed, intrigued, impressed and yes addicted to the Hedonism lifestyle and find most other destinations boring. A large family has developed and it is what makes Hedonism different. Everyone has their opinions, disagreements and maybe even a few arguments on this board but it is because of the passion that these things happen. Without passion, nobody gives a crap and you end up with vanilla. Ok, I'm rambling, back to the point. The benefits of professional networking are endless. I am sure based upon the creativity and intelligence levels of all the Hedonism family members that we have many successful professionals in all industries. Maybe some inventors, technicians etc. I think many of us could benefit each other. For example, do you want to move to another state? Maybe I have a job available for you in your industry? Do you manufacture a product that someone uses in their business?, maybe they can use yours? Do you have a technology issue? maybe I know the answer? I would be interested to hear any thoughts on the Topic. I know it's not for everyone. Thanks

Re: Mixing business with pleasure?
Chicago_Two #127461 09/30/2014 02:10 PM
D
D
This message board is travel related - not profession relater. Please use other areas like LinkedIn for that purpose.

Quotes & Reservations from DennyP Travel L.L.C. - https://www.dennyp.com/dennyptravel/quote_request.htm

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Newest Members
StepanyanMir, Mike & Ann, T and C Memphis, MrsLaceymiss, JustUSTwo
23588 Registered Users
Top Posters
DennyP 6,340
HedoDiveMstr 5,122
Roy in VA 2,759
Liz in VT 2,605
Bunz z 1,922
Chicago Jake 1,764
Hedobill 1,356
diane 1,304
Top Posters(30 Days)
DennyP 12
R&N 6
roy 6
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics10,490
Posts118,088
Members23,588
Most Online332
Jan 13th, 2020
Today's Birthdays
dfwsammy
Who's Online Now
1 members (LyleM), 61 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod