Shout Box Usage Rules
  • Keep it clean
  • Use the Visitor Schedule to post your trip dates
  • No inflammatory remarks
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Popular Topics(Views)
3,606,078 why WWW
641,097 Class of ?
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Funniest/most embarrassing moment at Hedo
#102181 02/08/2011 05:59 AM
A
OP Offline
A
Many of the things that we do at Hedo aren't things that we do at home. Drinking, ganja, public fondling, costumes or anything that has to do with a Hedo vacation has got to have funny moments. What's yours?

Re: Funniest/most embarrassing moment at Hedo
AdirondackPaul #102186 02/08/2011 11:24 AM
I
I
Not me personally, but I have seen a toilet paper "tail"....

Follow your dream! Unless it's the one where you're at work in your underwear during a fire drill.
international mikey #102189 02/08/2011 11:52 AM
P
P
Hubby fell off his chair and ALMOST onto the stage. After I helped him and made sure he was ok, I couldn't stop laughing.

Hedo Hugs,
Lady Di and Hedo Lion
pafuncouple #102191 02/08/2011 12:31 PM
H
H
A good friend was looking at the scenery (feminine variety) and ran right into a tree!!

HedoT #102192 02/08/2011 12:55 PM
L
L
Too many funny moments... The coolest thing ever is in our experience absolutely nothing is embarrassing at Hedo. In our past 6 trips i have never felt self conscious EVER !!! Thats the beauty of Hedo. Everyone feels like a friend; no one laughs at you only WITH YOU !!! I mean stuff that would be humiliating in the REAL world is just the stuff of High Comedy at Hedo; a person feels like the most awesome comedian around not the least bit silly at all. For example, when I though I was dancing nude in the disco for my husband and a new friend that was pretty much blind drunk and I noticed a young couple staring.. Later the couple (half my age plus I am the plump grandma type)tracked me down to sincerely congratulate me on my fabulously sexy performance. Keep in mind in the real world I am also not a particularly good dancer. At Hedo I feel like the sexiest most talented women alive.

"Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful...meet the sun and the wind with more of your skin...For the breath of life is the sunlight and the hand of life is the wind ....". Kahlil Gibran
Lucie73 #102193 02/08/2011 01:05 PM
L
L
Going to Playa Del Carmen in the Spring for a family wedding. I will miss being unable to wear beach wraps that fly open in the breeze as I am prancing down the Hedo walk ways revealing absolutely everything. The neighbouring couple in December stayed on the prude side to respect the wife's shyness but everytime they caught me on the prude side "accidently" exposing myself they both laughed and laughed ; telling me repeatedly if I didn't stop it they would go blind. I have never laughed as much with people as I do at Hedo at the slightest excuse.

"Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful...meet the sun and the wind with more of your skin...For the breath of life is the sunlight and the hand of life is the wind ....". Kahlil Gibran
pafuncouple #102194 02/08/2011 01:10 PM
E
E
On a toga night many years back, my wife and I were sitting at one of the tables a couple of rows from the stage watching the band while eating dinner. I was wearing a bright white toga and had many near-misses during dinner in terms of almost spilling food or drinks on it. When we finished eating and all the plates had been taken away, I breathed a sigh of relief that I hadn't spilled anything on my toga. I wear my watch on my left wrist and in my left hand was a full hot cup of coffee. A very polite English gentleman tapped me on the shoulder from behind and asked, "Sir, do you have the time?" Without thinking, I turned over my left wrist to look at my watch and poured the hot cup of coffee into my lap. Now, did I mention that the toga was a cheap "sheer" Halloween costume, I didn't have on any underwear, and I had a sunburn on my groin? Well, I jumped up screaming and almost flipped the table we were sitting at completely over. All eyes in our immediate area, including the band members', were immediately locked on the screaming deranged-looking man standing up wearing a sheer white toga with a brown stained crotch. Of course, the dining room was really packed that night, so everyone got a "good look" at the big brown stain (and my burned bits through the sheer fabric) as we slowly migrated through the masses out of the dining area back to our room so I could change. My wife and I still laugh at that experience. To this day, whenever I've worn a toga on toga night, I've never managed to make it back to the room by the end of the evening without getting a stain on it.

Endless Summer #102195 02/08/2011 02:18 PM
L
L
Here's one from our trip last November - and I'm sure other have witnessed this particular "moment" (because it happens on occasion)...we were having lunch from the nude grill, eating at the picnic table right next to it We were sitting on the side of the table facing the water, and while we were eating another couple joined us, sitting on the Point village side of the table. We were just about finished, and I took the plates up to the trash can by the stairs going up to the pool deck. After a moment realizing my lovely lady isn't catching up to me, I look back and she's in the process of helping that couple that joined us get untangled & up from the sand...as the table did an ass-over-tea-cups on them when she stood up! I couldn't stop laughing as I looked back (yes, I stood there...figured she had things under control!). I could tell they were all laughing, so I knew everyone was ok. The gentleman survived the ordeal, not spilling a drop from his drink...and T commented she didn't know whether to help the woman up off the sand, or brush the tomato & lettuce off her boobs!!

LikePlaym8s
See you in early November
(& April/May if we can sneak away!)
LikePlaym8s #102196 02/08/2011 02:45 PM
R
R
Everyone has embarrassing moments at Hedo, in fact its one reason we go I think! The freedom to embarrass yourself! smile
I ran back to our room once to get my wife's camera during the PJ Party (Photography used to be allowed at the PJ Party) It was late and we were in an H-Block Room. I rushed to the door, used my key to unlock and enter. I looked for my wife's camera and could not find it. It took me about a full minute to realize that I was not in our room at all! I could not get out of there fast enough! I am forever thankful that the residents of the room were out and I learned that the old keys were not necessarily unique to one particular room door!
My wife did the scuba resort course at Hedo many years ago. When they did their first guided shallow dive I was allowed to go along even though I am PADI certified. I was excited to dive with my wife for the first time. There was a pretty good surge that day and there was not much to see and not many fish around. The combination of the surge along the bottom and our time on the boat smelling the diesel fumes before getting in the waters resulted in my wife becoming seasick at about 40 feet deep. She had the presence of mind to remember to keep her regulator in her mouth throughout the ordeal. (This could have been dangerous, but the training even in the resort course had emphasized keeping the regulator in... even in these circumstances!) I communicated with the Dive Master and took her up to the boat where we lay on the roof of the old scuba/snorkel boat waiting for the rest of the group. My wife was embarrassed and dreaded talking to the rest of the group... but when they came up my wife was hailed as a celebrity! Apparently her 'contribution' to the waters attracted a beautiful array of fish and it ended up beautiful dive for the rest of the group. This was my wife's last dive and she was embarrassed for sure, but it is a fond memory now.
Roy in VA

LikePlaym8s #102197 02/08/2011 02:54 PM
B
B
I must steal from another ButtCracker's (BCT) trip report from his first trip to Hedo to convey the BCT's idea of a piano bar virgin initiation. I just could not improve on this rendition of the event:

“Bunni announces to the group that as a rookie BCT hopeful it is now time for my first blow-job. I grin from ear to ear as several of the BCT women strike me as rather attractive. My grin freezes on my face as it is announced that G from Canada will give me mine. Reminds me of hazing in college. Just as am resigned to my fate, G tells me “just kidding” and Bunni initiates me at last. I am now an official Butt Cracker. But I must prove my worthiness!

In walk the proverbial sacrificial lambs: the young boys from Texas, fresh off the plane and truly looking like deer in the headlights. Before they can say “aw shucks” Bunni’s party-girl alter-ego has fleeced them of their underwear (part of her wild-life restoration program to re-stock the aquarium) and the BCT girls have offered them blow jobs. At J from Tennessee’s prompting, I have convinced them that since “we” don’t “know” them they must wash their dicks off first. They retire to the loo to polish up their purple helmeted warriors in the sink. D rattles the door to make sure they are doing a thorough job. They even consent to a visual inspection in front of us all before finding out the sort of blow job they are really going to get. They are ultimately good sports about it all and party with us (BCT, the next generation?) My face hurts from laughing so hard. I think my face is going to split open when the senior turtle (70+) shows them what a lifetime at Hedo will do to you and they see his “metal collection”.(over 50 piercing of surgical steel rings in and around Mr. Happy) I become a full-fledged knight of the round table. Does it get any better than this?”

So many stories....so little time.

Anita
Roy in VA #102199 02/08/2011 05:29 PM
H
H
Interesting Roy, I do not remember the dive boats always using gasoline as the engine's fuel.

Chuck

If this be a dream do not wake me up; if not a dream, wish me no sleep
HedoDiveMstr #102200 02/08/2011 05:57 PM
R
R

You do not remember the dive boats always using gasoline as the engine's fuel? I'm not sure what that means so I am not sure what you are saying/asking Chuck. Sorry.

I will say that my wife's problem was probably as much from breathing the engine exhaust fumes after we stopped to connect to the anchor line as from the wavy movements as the surge moved back and forth. Although actually, either one of the two might have been enough by themselves.

Roy in VA #102201 02/08/2011 06:21 PM
H
H
Roy, it just that your post about you wife mentioned that she was smelling diesel fumes. As you then posted, it was probably the exhaust fumes.

I should have written: I do not remember the dive boats using diesel. Brain was working faster than my fingers -- happens too frequently these days.

Chuck

HedoDiveMstr #102205 02/08/2011 06:53 PM
T
T
Hey all.. recent memory!!!! First week of December 2010 and the Men of Steel present during the week for their Saturday night show......so one of our first days there and before our first drink that day we heard a loud scream from the prude beach with a small crowd gathered in a circle. Well I guess the Italian Stallion wanted a picture taken with a big old crab near his nuts and manhood......for the sexy girls around him... yup he got a lasting memory of the big claw around his left nut and the right claw into his hand. LOL>>> so I had a decision to make... help or laugh but I could feel his pain... so I bent before him (the guy here) and removed the smaller claw from his hand and then started to try to remove the bigger claw from his left nut as the girls took pictures with their cell phones. In the end, I used every inch of my strength to remove that claw as he cried like a man who had his left nut in a vice...smiles while I received my standing ovation and mini youtube video..... now that was a very funny yet awkward moment.... the things we ALL get ourselves into each and every year...LOL!

Teach and Thong

Take a walk on the Wild Side
Teach&Thong #102206 02/08/2011 07:15 PM
A
OP Offline
A
Well, since I started this post, I guess I should add something to it. My son was born in 1987, but my wife still had milk in 1995. One Toga night, at dinner, one of the guys in our group hadn't been given milk for their coffee by the staff person. In a flash (no pun intended) my wife had her right breast out and lightened his coffee. Another one of our friends began laughing at the whole scene, which prompted my wife to shoot a stream of milk from her other breast at his forehead. I guess that would be the Hedo version of a food fight. In any case, she was very popular for several days, especially the guy who wanted his milk right out of the container!

Bunz z #102208 02/08/2011 07:32 PM
N
N
The first thing that comes to mind is watching one of our group members walk her husband back to their room early one afternoon because he started a little early and went wayyyyyyyy too big. We quickly jumped out of the pool and followed them back.. after she put him down on the bed- his naked white ass out in the air- one of our members- think a Bernie Mac lookalike- climbed onto the bed and spooned him... the pictures were crazy funny and I about busted my ass slipping on the slick tile floor.
I will never forget that- "spooned by a black man"
Nick (and the orgasmic Kitty)tm

AdirondackPaul #102219 02/09/2011 05:31 AM
E
E
Originally Posted by AdirondackPaul
Well, since I started this post, I guess I should add something to it. My son was born in 1987, but my wife still had milk in 1995. One Toga night, at dinner, one of the guys in our group hadn't been given milk for their coffee by the staff person. In a flash (no pun intended) my wife had her right breast out and lightened his coffee. Another one of our friends began laughing at the whole scene, which prompted my wife to shoot a stream of milk from her other breast at his forehead. I guess that would be the Hedo version of a food fight. In any case, she was very popular for several days, especially the guy who wanted his milk right out of the container!

Paul, that is some story. Where else but Hedo could such a story play out? Truly unique.

AdirondackPaul #102223 02/09/2011 06:40 AM
B
B
of course i never do ANYTHING embarassing at hedo, ever. I am far too graceful!!

however back in 03 on my wife's first trip to hedo we met another couple matt and jenny. They were a lovely young couple we met while playing nude volleyball. They were on their honeymoon, and jenny was maybe 23 and in the nicest most respectful way possible she was STUNNING!!(not really germain to the story, but nice to remember, some of this is for me, you know)

Anyway....they were booked for 4 or 5 days, and it was time for them to leave to go back home. Jenny was devestated, and desperately wanted to stay for the weekend with teh rest of our little hedo crew. Matt said he would go see what he could do with the front desk.

He came back about 30 minutes later and said....the resort wants 350 bucks for him to stay another night, and that that was crazy, and they couldnt do it. Jenny cried. Patty says...."mike, go with him to the desk and see if you can help." so matt and i go back and get the resort to let them stay for for 200 bucks. matt tells me.....thats fine even tho its only ONE more night. he will call the airline, and i will go tell jenny that they are going to stay. Jenny is THRILLED!!! ELATED!!! OVER THE DAMNED MOON!!

10 minutes later matt comes out and says no dice...the airline wants 600 bucks to change the flight. Jenny is shattered. Crushed!! Matt relents, puts the change of air on his card, books the hotel for the extra night,a nd now they can stay for just ONE MORE NIGHT!! only EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLARS!!! a bargain!!

Long story short (i know...too late) about 3 hours later, 10 or so...they are back in their room ....to grab a quick power nap. we wait .....we wait some more ......2 am we go knock on their door.....and they are out cold. Matt comes to the door and says...."dude, we are out....we gotta get some sleep!"

never before or since have i ever seen anyone pay 800 bucks for a nap. still think about them often. Great people!

Boston MikeandPatty .... Next trip Aug 20 thru 30 2012!! Can't get here soon enough!! Looking for a good daily laugh? http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pattys-Got-the-Doodles/250358581695863
Boston Mike #102237 02/09/2011 06:44 PM
G
G
My wife and I were enjoying some shade on the nude side after a day of a little too much sun. We were stretched out on the lounge chairs under the big tree closest to the bar.

Just as I was drifting off to a drunken slumber, I hear my wife cussing up a blue streak! I jumped up to find a "Bluebird of Happiness" made a very large deposit in the middle of her bare stomach! After she got washed off, she laughed with me for the rest of the trip!

Boston Mike #102238 02/09/2011 06:58 PM
A
OP Offline
A
I guess I can add another memory. My wife and I brought down an oversize double air mattress raft. We decided that we would see how many people we could stack on it. We had three men, face down for the first layer, three women face up crossways for the second layer, and three more men face down on the third level. I was on the third layer, in the middle and I remember that I was thinking it doesn't get any better than this!

The only problem was that layer one- the face down guys- were nearly underwater and were not pleased by the fact that they were drowning. Jeez, the best moment of my life and there are complaints!

By the way, the name of the raft was the "Dairy Queen", in reference to my wife's milk games.

AdirondackPaul #102241 02/09/2011 09:22 PM
O
Junior Member (<31 posts)
O
We were lying on a couple of beach chairs, I with my arms up and hands behind my head.

Linda looked at me and asked, "Is that a mosquito in your armpit hair?"
I asked. "Is it dead?"
She replied, "Of course it's dead -- you asphixiated it! Poor skeeter! What a way to go!"

The couple next to us ROARED! I got no slack.

Orval_F #102245 02/10/2011 05:59 AM
D
D
On our last trip we were relaxing on the prude beach under some trees. I was reading a book and my husband was next to me on a lounge. I felt something fall on my leg and thought it was a leaf, so without paying attention reached down to brush it off. This is when I realized it was not a leaf, but one of those little lizards that run around. At this point I let out a scream, threw my book and proceeded to try and brush my visitor off! The lizards response was to run up and down me from my legs up on to my head and back down as I tried frantically to remove it! Finally I was able to brush it off and at this point my husband finally figured out why I was screaming and started to laugh. At the same time I have the gentlemen racking the beach hollering are you okay, are you okay. At this point we all start to laugh while the lizard stood not to far off in the sand looking at us like we were all crazy! LOL

dperk #102249 02/10/2011 08:54 AM
C
C
Being shat upon is considered a good omen in Jamaica, but at Hedo I've had more good luck than I want. One day I got hit twice. But the worst...I'm standing at Delroy's with my standard hot pink straw hat on and I reach under the hat to give a little scratch and felt something icky. And my fingers come back...BROWN. EWWWW.

I rush to the nearby shower...near marble-size brown doody had somehow gotten onto my head, which is nearly 100% covered by my hat when I'm outside...how or when is still a mystery...and what animal created such large turds is too. But ewwww!

Regards,
Chris
"The Naked Truth About Hedonism II" New 3rd edition!
at www.chrissantilli.com
Print, audiobook and ebooks
chris santilli #102254 02/10/2011 07:18 PM
A
OP Offline
A
Chris, wouldn't dark brown doody (doody???)blend in with your dark brown hair, making it invisible? I bet it works a whole lot better than hair spray!

BTW, Cynthia and I are going to go down to Joe & Teresa's tomorrow.

AdirondackPaul #102263 02/11/2011 04:03 PM
D
D
I puked in the Nude Pool after a shot of very warm tequila....oops

Endless Summer #102296 02/12/2011 08:15 PM
D
D
Originally Posted by Endless Summer
Originally Posted by AdirondackPaul

Paul, that is some story. Where else but Hedo could such a story play out? Truly unique.

Well we had something very similar happen to us. We were there in July of last year and even though my wife had technically stopped breast feeding our 18 month old, she was still producing milk from one breast. We were at the nude bar in the afternoon and my wife started to tease me by squirting me with her milk. Well this caught the attention of others also around the bar. Next thing I know my wife is putting samples into cups for others to taste. A new twist on a tasting party.

But that's not all, that night during the dinner festivities my wife entered the school girl costume contest. When it came to her turn to perform she pulled out the boob with the live ammo and fired a round. Needless to say the EC was speechless.

doc&av8or #102395 02/16/2011 09:42 AM
G
G
On one of our Girls Trips (SHAG's) there was a couple getting it on on a lounge chair in about 6-10" of water. Our Mayan warrier (his nickname) was on top just driving away when the top end of the chair dipped into the water. This tipping put the poor ladies head under water. God love our warrier for not missing a beat. I think it only took a good 30 seconds for him to realize that she was under water and unable to breathe and finally stopped. That was 5 years ago and still a great memory!

Gary & Lora
Bosom Buddies

( . ) ( . )
garynlora #102400 02/16/2011 11:47 AM
C
C
Gary & Lora,

That is hilarious! I've noticed some men don't notice their partners once they get going. In my lifetime, one was so oblivious to me that I picked up a paperback and read over his shoulder to make my point.

Regards,
Chris
"The Naked Truth About Hedonism II" New 3rd edition!
at www.chrissantilli.com
Print, audiobook and ebooks
garynlora #102401 02/16/2011 11:52 AM
H
H
Scuba diving adventure:

There was a gal who found it 'interesting' to take the clothes off the male divers at 60 feet and well ....

Interesting to watch, especially those guys did not see it coming.

Full disclosure: I wear a full body lycra suit and I was not her target although she tried (scissors)

Chuck

HedoDiveMstr #102607 02/21/2011 04:43 PM
B
B
Embarassing moment that is funny today, Those insect costumes we were all encouraged to wear. We have our picture of us waving our arms as we stood in a line on the beach, I think we were Bumble B's
Sure we have had many other moments but I just can't remember to remember them.

HedoDiveMstr #102615 02/21/2011 07:32 PM
B
B
Originally Posted by HedoDiveMstr
Scuba diving adventure:

There was a gal who found it 'interesting' to take the clothes off the male divers at 60 feet and well ....

Interesting to watch, especially those guys did not see it coming.

Full disclosure: I wear a full body lycra suit and I was not her target although she tried (scissors)

Chuck

If this isn't total bulls**t, it is extremely dangerous.

I vote for the BS.

Bookie13 #102626 02/22/2011 07:23 AM
R
R
I can't imagine them ever letting her on the dive boat again.

Lots of ways to get hurt diving, I would hate to have to add "Lady with Scissors" to the list.

Roy

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Newest Members
israt jahan, WataView, Michael & Karen, JustinTara, Mary Beth
23574 Registered Users
Top Posters
DennyP 6,331
HedoDiveMstr 5,122
Roy in VA 2,759
Liz in VT 2,605
Bunz z 1,922