Shout Box Usage Rules
  • Keep it clean
  • Use the Visitor Schedule to post your trip dates
  • No inflammatory remarks
ShoutChat Box
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Popular Topics(Views)
3,712,648 why WWW
667,691 Class of ?
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hedonism II Jump to new posts
Re: Hedo II in April LyleM Yesterday at 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by Parracky Parrot
I still can't get over the idea that there was meant to be an ICE skating rink.
In the Tropics, where they have trouble keeping the room AC going. . .

It was basically a sheet of plastic with special 'skates' used on it.
31 2,437 Read More
Piano Bar. we2are469 Yesterday at 01:29 AM
Now that Dion as moved on, any recent visitors have any comments on the piano bar activities. We'll be there in about 65 days and are curious who replaced him. It was one of our fav events at H2.
0 206 Read More
Re: HedoWeedo Prices GarnerHannah 02/07/2023 03:37 PM
interesting information
7 1,589 Read More
Re: Hedo anniversary week DennyP 01/30/2023 09:03 PM
Hopefully, all of you are sharing your thoughts with the resort management. You can use the online comment card on my web site on the main Hedonism II Resort page.

You can use it even if you didn't just complete a trip and use the open comment area for your thoughts.

Resort management does read each one.
11 1,007 Read More
Re: Rasta Bill's passing LouiseJeremiasse 01/27/2023 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by Chris_in_NC
I'll add that RB was one of the kindest folks I've met. In addition to the many school donations that he coordinated, he was usually the first person to rush to help people in distress and was always glad to help folks in any other situation. Along with our good friend Jamaica Joe - another wonderful & selfless person gone too soon. Great examples of how we all should behave (toenail painting notwithstanding). RIP friends. You're remembered fondly. smile

RIP. Sad to not it.
We should learn to behave good with others from these kind of ppl.
7 1,594 Read More
Re: Deon the Pianobar entertainer The Onanist 01/23/2023 08:45 PM
From the resort's Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnuWIosuY5x/
6 1,199 Read More
Re: Bi men CharlieV. 01/20/2023 03:08 PM
Besides the Bi week mentioned above, there are always assorted bi guys around. 50%+ are with wife/ GF. The younger the crowd the higher the %.
2 581 Read More
Re: Denise Grant - CharlieV. 01/20/2023 03:02 PM
Just saw Denise the other day at the fitness center (outdoor) on the beach at the fenceline between Margaritaville and Beachcomber. Raniel (sp?) another former EC opened the place a couple years ago. They seem to do a decent business.
4 739 Read More
Re: Breakfast burritos The Onanist 01/18/2023 01:23 AM
I saw that station during my trip but never actually tried a sample. Perhaps it would be wrong to refer to her as "The Breakfast Burrit-ho", however. So please don't do that. Ever. And I mean it.
7 957 Read More
Jamaica Chat Jump to new posts
Re: New Club MoBay Lounge DennyP 01/17/2023 12:52 AM
Their press release only says "Opening Soon".
6 423 Read More
Re: Nudes From the Front - Jan 2023 roy 01/16/2023 02:35 PM
Hey Charlie thanks! The new selections sound awesome. We were not able to make it this year...so I missed our beach conversations at your normal spot!
12 1,658 Read More
Re: New Daily Schedule? jimdalva 01/15/2023 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by Chicago Jake
Originally Posted by Bunz z
Too much technology for me. It is like a foreign language.

I miss the blackboard listing of events and theme nights.......said the old broad.

I also miss the days when Hedo seemed to be deliberately keeping the level of tech below normal. No phones, no lights, no motor-cars. It seemed like much more of an escape then.
Not a single luxury,
28 2,027 Read More
Web Site News - Please Read!!!!! Jump to new posts
Delayed/Cancelled Flight Rights DennyP 01/12/2023 04:38 PM
With all the recent problems with canceled/delayed flights, I added a link on my International Travel Information page with information on traveler's rights when flights are canceled or delayed.
0 407 Read More
Re: Happy Nude Year From Hedo Bunz z 01/11/2023 05:07 PM
Originally Posted by LyleM
Originally Posted by Bunz z
We only provide passports. I have friends that have had their cards used after they leave as well as charges on their cards upon checkout that were not theirs. I don't think its widespread but I'd rather not have the issue ever. We have never used a credit card at Hedo, with the exception of covid tests to leave that was paid to a third party. I would not provide a drivers licenses if asked unless I was provided a darn good reason.

I read their approach as being........... If you want to check in, these are the requirements. I asked about both the CC and DL requirements, and they were pretty firm about both. I typically don't use a CC in Jamaica or charge anything to my room either, I monitor all charges to my card.......... but if there ARE unauthorized transactions, that's a fight for the CC company, so long as I flag the unauthorized transactions for them.

Three trips ago they were also very firm about the cc so I asked to speak with the manager on duty. After a friendly conversation with Diane Lange we were not asked again our last two trips. The DL request is a new thing we have not encountered.
27 2,528 Read More
Forum Search
Newest Members
GarnerHannah, freddi.g, PammyCakes, MatureNCCpl, HotwifecplFL
23860 Registered Users
Top Posters
DennyP 6,655
HedoDiveMstr 5,130
Roy in VA 2,760
Bunz z 1,935
Chicago Jake 1,818
Hedobill 1,356